RUS | ENG
1. The Tchaikovsky Center for Musical Culture announces an International contest among bloggers, journalists and media for the best publication on events associated with the name of P. I. Tchaikovsky.
2. The purpose of the contest is to popularize the “Tchaikovsky.spb.ru” Festival, as well as to highlight the life and work of the great composer through articles, publications and other materials posted in the media, print and electronic publications, as well as in social networks, on radio and TV channels.
3. Contest objectives:
We offer participants to work in any genres of journalism that they feel comfortable with, for example (participants are welcome to choose any other genre along with the ones below):
1. This is an open campaign inviting all bloggers, journalists and media workers (without age limit) to take part in the creation of articles, photo, television and radio reports, as well as videos about various events associated with P. I. Tchaikovsky. The authors are given absolute freedom of expression, the opportunity to express themselves and unleash their potential.
The number of works is NOT LIMITED!
1. In order to be accepted the works should be published in the period from September 25, 2018 to May 20, 2019.
2. Links to the published works should be sent to the email address: email@example.com with an email subject line MY WORK. It is MANDATORY that the email also contains the APPLICATION (see section VI) and the attached personal photograph in jpg format.
3. The works are accepted in text format, as well as in video format, image format, radio broadcast format and audio format.
4. The deadline for submission of the works and applications is May 20, 2019 by 23:59
5. Starting May 21, 2019, all works will be published in open access on the website of the Tchaikovsky Center for Musical Culture: konkurs.tchcenter.ru.
6. From May 21 to May 28 – identification of the winners, selected by the Jury.
The solemn ceremony of awarding the winners and prize distribution will be held on May 29 at 19:00 in the "Kolizey" Concert Hall address: Nevsky Prospect, 100, St. Petersburg, Russia.
1. Surname, Name, Patronymic.
2. Type of media.
3. Full name of the media or blog.
4. Address of the publication on the Internet (if available).
7. Mobile phone.
1. Grand prize
2. The second and third place, and the winners in separate categories:
The names of all winners will be published on the website of the tchaikovsky center for musical culture: konkurs.tchcenter.ru
From May 21 to May 28 – identification of the winners, selected by the Jury consisting of:
1. Vasilyev Aleksey Nikolayevich, Honored Artist of Russia, Professor, Rector of The Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory;
2. Ilchenko Sergey Nikolayevich, Doctor of Philology, Candidate of Art History, Professor at St. Petersburg State University, Editor-in-Chief of the “Cultural Petersburg” newspaper;
3. Kovalev Anatoly Fedorovich, editor-in-chief of the “Russian Travel & Culture Industry” magazine, Chairman of the TourPressClub;
4. Serdobolskaya Vasilisa Olegovna, Head of the Public Relations Department of the St. Petersburg State Academic Symphony Orchestra, press attaché of the V.V. Andreyev State Academic Russian Orchestra;
5. Shamray Andrey Grigoryevich, Chairman of the Board of the regional public organization of the Russian Federation “Media Union”;
6. Chupova Olga Vasilyevna, Chief Executive Officer of the Insite-spb.ru company;
7. Von Mekk Denis Andreyevich, President of the Nadezhda Filaretovna von Meck International Charity Fund.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND THEM TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org